Check out the 3 pics below of my version of a Steampunk BD card. I made it from the kitchen junk drawer primarily with a few trips to the garage for rusty nails and washers. The "gear" is an ATG ring inside the tape, and the brown flower is made from a grocery bag. Scraps of lace were distressed with brown watercolor paint and the butterfly was made from a soda can. This was made for a holiday tag swap. I made some others as well, all from my stash. I am in a challenge called Using Your Stash and trying to avoid running to the craft store and spending $$$ everytime I make a project. Not only do I save money from not shopping, but not using my gas as well. I will post more pictures of tags and crafts I worked on this week.