Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Lacey Valentine with Modge Podge

Check out the 3 pics below of my version of a Steampunk BD card.  I made it from the kitchen junk drawer primarily with a few trips to the garage for rusty nails and washers.  The "gear" is an ATG ring inside the tape, and the brown flower is made from a grocery bag.  Scraps of lace were distressed with brown watercolor paint and the butterfly was made from a soda can.  This was made for a holiday tag swap. I made some others as well, all from my stash.  I am in a challenge called Using Your Stash and trying to avoid running to the craft store and spending $$$ everytime I make a project.  Not only do I save money from not shopping, but not using my gas as well.  I will post more pictures of tags and crafts I worked on this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to share your thoughts,designs , inspirations,and journeys or just say hello?