Sunday, March 25, 2012

A Pin Cushion that Lights up and Plays Music!!!

I made this sheep pin cushion for a swap with a felted hat to hold the pins.
The stick pins were made with a Spring and Easter theme in mind, with rabbits, flowers, butterflies and pretty Spring colors.
Check out the little blonde lady and the purse lampwork beads.
The music button is glued with 2 part expoxy  onto the ceramic. It plays The Easter Parade
This is the battery operated candle light that flickers and sits in the opening of the sheep's back.
A lamb cut and printed with The Imagaine, as the rules set forth by the hostess required a Cricut cut.  A pierced earring guard was added to protect the recipient from getting pricked.

1 comment:

  1. I am a new follower from the Circle Messageboard. I am looking forward to more of your creations. I would like to invite you to check out my blog and follow me too!

    www.scrappindhilly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Want to share your thoughts,designs , inspirations,and journeys or just say hello?