Sunday, September 2, 2012

Handcrafted Copper Clip Board

 
Thought I'd share some pictures that I have taken of my crafts, that are sitting alone and neglected on my computer.  So much nicer to share them with all of you. A friend of mine attached the wires and alligator clips after stripping off the rubber.  The embossed copper  went through the cuttlebug in the herring bone folder.  I crunched up the piece above it, cut a small square with pinking shears, and attached a shiney copper penny directly on the copper painted canvas.  I wrote calligraphy on an altered paper rubbed with a copper ink pad and a gold one for highlights.  Why so much copper?  The person I made this for loves copper.  I thought this would be fun as a clip board for her important notes and to help her get a good copper fix.

1 comment:

Want to share your thoughts,designs , inspirations,and journeys or just say hello?